We are looking for a fluently bilingual Territory Sales Representative in the greater Montreal, QC region.
The primary purpose of this position is to be responsible for expanding an existing customer base, driving incremental sales growth and developing new long-term business relationships with prospects and key influencers in our industry. This position requires initiative, self-motivation, solid networking and people skills and the desire to exceed goals through face to face selling and account management. You will collaborate as a team with our Quebec & Atlantic Sales manager and our VP Sales& Marketing who will help you during the initial on-boarding process.
Working from a home based office, there are three primary functions of this exciting role in the Quebec HVAC industry, which are:
- To identify, qualify, track and call potential growth customers within the Residential and Commercial HVAC wholesaler/contractor/mechanical engineer/home builder and contractor community in your sales territory.
- To support, maintain and grow existing business with HVAC wholesalers, manufactured home builders, HVAC contractors and mechanical engineers (KEY INFLUENCERS). This includes technical product training, account planning, business reviews and participation in industry related associations and regional trade shows.
- To develop and increase HVAC customer’s awareness, knowledge and competence in marketing, selling, installing and supporting our line of commercial and residential indoor air quality products (predominantly HRV’s, ERV’s and accessories).
About Airia Brands Inc.:
For over 35 years, Airia Brands Inc. based in London, Ontario has been a pioneer and a leading Canadian
manufacturer of residential and commercial indoor air quality products. Our Lifebreath brand is a leader
in indoor air-quality management. We market and sell our products across North America, Europe and
Asia. We are a privately held company of motivated and talented people that strongly believe in a work
life balance. We are also committed to developing quality products, continual technological innovation
and providing exceptional customer service and support.
If you are a new talent, passionate, with natural leadership and looking for an exciting career or the next step in your life, at Airia Brands Inc , we can help you to explore that option.
Primary Responsibilities associated with performing the job:
- Responsible for developing and supporting sales organizations -Wholesalers/Distributors/Builders, but not limited to, you will:
- Design and/or execute effective marketing strategies and sales campaigns to generate sales from new and existing customers
- Provide directly or assist in training programs with distributors and/or contractors on Sales, Design and Installation of our solutions
- Complete quarterly business reviews with your key customers
- Provide and help manage sales goals for Wholesaler/Distributor Representatives.
- Identify specific applications for company’s products that can partner with and value into customer product/service programs
- Be willing and open to continually learn and update your skills as it pertains to consultative sales, indoor air quality, the HVAC industry and residential building codes and practices
- Manage timely preparation of sales reports including; weekly activity report and monthly opportunity pipeline report and sales forecasts
- Assist management in developing and monitoring budgets by collecting and analyzing sales, financial, warranty and service records for account base
- Facilitate/Manage onboarding process of all new customers to include but not limited to, credit approval, pricing, order process and Co-Op incentives
- Keeping abreast of and communicate the latest market conditions, product and price changes building code changes, heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment requirements to management team
Skill/Knowledge/Experience – what we look for:
- A hunter mentality, tenacity and willingness to exceed goals
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Mechanical Engineering, engineering technology or technical sales background
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience
- Knowledge of or experience with residential and commercial HVAC Distributors would be beneficial
- Proven ability to train and conduct presentations to engineers, distributors, contractors and builders
- Relationships with mechanical engineers, architects and code officials an asset
- Highly capable and experienced with Microsoft Office Suite
- Managed relationships with Industry Associations an asset
Minimum qualifications & requirements:
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent with experience in sales (mechanical, HVAC, construction)
- Ability to work remotely with dedicated home office space
- Clean driving record without travel restrictions
- Willing and able to travel 75% of the time
- Must be able to work individually and have a strong work ethic
- Reporting to Quebec & Atlantic Sales manager and VP Sales and Marketing
What we offer:
- Attractive base salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- Commission/bonus on new customers and incremental sales growth
- Company vehicle or mileage allowance
- Health & wellness benefits plan
- Employer matched Defined Contribution Pension Plan
How to Apply:
Interested in this position? If so, please submit your resume and cover letter before February 21st 2017 by email to: Human Resources at email@example.com
Airia Manufacturing Inc. would like to thank all that apply, however, only the most qualified candidates
will be contacted. We encourage you to visit our website www.lifebreath.com to stay up-to-date with our current career opportunities.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the
recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request.